This is a gorgeous-looking gin drink with just a bit of tartness from the lemon juice. The egg white might seem like a pain, but it’s very easy and the egg gives the drink that bit of delicious, creamy foam. Food pairing: Keto Paella from Headbanger’s Kitchen
- 1 egg white
- 1½ oz. gin
- 1 oz. sugar-free triple sec or orange syrup or you can make your own
- ¾ oz. lemon juice
- ⅓ oz. sugar-free simple syrup
- Put the egg white in your shaker and shake it with 1 cube of ice.
- Add the rest of your ingredients to the shaker and add more ice.
- Shake it!
- Strain into a chilled couple glass.
- No need to garnish, but if you want to an orange twist would work here.
Serving: 1Calories: 110kcalFat: 0gProtein: 4gNet Carbs: 1.5g