I still can't get over Halloween, so I'm going to keep posting my spooky drinks. This one uses my delicious Blackberry Liqueur and grenadine, and between those two ingredients and the cranberry juice, it's a luscious red color. It's also nice and tart, which I appreciate. If you feel like serving it for a fall feast, I won't quibble. I'll just keep the Halloween flow going a little longer. Food pairing: All Day I Dream About Food's Keto Baked Brie with Caramel Pecans.
- 1½ oz. vodka
- 1 oz. Créme de Mûre Blackberry Liqueur
- ½ oz. Diet cranberry juice Look for the one with 5 calories and 2 grams of carbs.
- ½ oz. sugar-free grenadine
- ½ oz. lemon juice
- Put all of the ingredients into a shaker and add ice.
- Shake it vigorously.
- Strain the gorgeous result into a small cocktail glass.
- Garnish with a spooky favor, or maybe a few cranberries on a pick if you're doing that fall feast.
Serving: 1Calories: 135kcalFat: 0gProtein: 0gNet Carbs: 5.5g