This is one of my very own recipes. I love Chai tea and drink it with cream and a little Stevia all the time. This boozy version is inspired by RumChata, which is a (very sugary) cream-based liqueur with rum. You’re welcome. Food pairing: 4505 Meats Chicharrones. I love the Jalapeño Cheddar flavor but take your pick.
- 1 Chai tea bag
- 12 oz. boiling water
- 3 - 4 drops of the sugar-free liquid sweetener of your choice, or to taste
- 1 oz. spiced rum
- 1 oz. coconut cream, or heavy cream if you prefer
- Whipped cream (just a touch of the store-bought stuff or you can make your own low-carb version)
- First, brew your Chai tea bag in the water in a 16-oz. mug for 5 minutes. Remove the tea bag.
- Add the liquid sweetener, spiced rum, and coconut cream.
- Stir, top with whipped cream, and quaff.
Serving: 1Calories: 133kcalFat: 6gProtein: 1gNet Carbs: 1g