A couple of summers ago, our friend and financial advisor invited us over for dinner at her new home. We sat outside on her porch, and she very kindly accommodated our Keto requirements by making us low-carb mojitos. The salmon and caprese salad were excellent, too. It was so good I asked her if I could use her recipe on the site, so cheers to you, Clara!Food pairing: Keto Caprese Salad - Sweet As Honey
- 2 oz. white rum
- 2 oz. plain soda water
- 1 oz. lime juice
- ¾ oz. sugar-free simple syrup
- 7 fresh mint leaves, torn in half
- Fill your favorite highball glass with ice.
- Put the mint in the palm of your hand and smack it with your other hand, to release the oils.
- Add the mint to the glass.
- Add the rum, soda, lime juice, and simple syrup.
- Stir it well and garnish with a sprig of mint, if you like.
Serving: 1Calories: 118kcalFat: 0gProtein: 0gNet Carbs: 2g