This is a great late-summer or early-fall cocktail using gin, one of my favorite types of liquor. It also uses my beloved low-carb Créme de Mûre Blackberry Liqueur, which is very easy to make and really cuts down on the carb count. It's delicious, low-carb, AND decorative, so what could be better? Food pairing: Keto Crab Cakes from All Day I Dream About Food
- Put the gin, lemon juice, and sugar-free simple syrup in a shaker with ice.
- Shake everything up vigorously.
- Pour the Créme de Mûre Blackberry Liqueur on top and watch the beautiful cascading effect.
- Pour into an Old Fashioned glass over crushed ice.
- Garnish with a fresh blackberry or two, and an optional lemon wheel or sprig of mint.
Serving: 1Calories: 119kcalFat: 0gProtein: 0gNet Carbs: 4g