I can't tell you how much I enjoy Halloween! It's probably my favorite time of the year, so I will be focusing on Halloween cocktails for a while. This one is from the excellent people at Copper Cat Distillery in Woodinville, WA. Brandy is the focus here, but you will really notice the pomegranate flavor from my Sugar-Free Grenadine. It's rich and just a little bit tart, which is also fantastic for fall.Recipe pairing: All Day I Dream About Food's Pumpkin Cookies.
- 2 oz. brandy I like Copper Cat's
- ¾ oz. lemon juice
- ½ oz. sugar-free simple syrup
- ½ oz. sugar-free grenadine
- ¼ oz. lime juice
- Put all of the ingredients in a shaker with some ice.
- Shake, shake, shake.
- Strain into your favorite cocktail glass.
- Garnish with your choice of seasonal spookiness.
Serving: 1Calories: 158kcalFat: 0gProtein: 0gNet Carbs: 3.5g