This is a great way to integrate tequila into your festive holiday season. With fresh lime juice and your favorite blanco tequila, it's tart but still balanced due to the sugar-free triple sec. This cocktail would also be great as a Cinco de Mayo sipper, or even for Valentine's Day because of the gorgeous color. Who am I kidding? You drink your tequila cocktails whenever you feel like it. Food pairing: Keto Cranberry Bliss Bars - All Day I Dream About Food
- 2 oz. blanco tequila
- 2 oz. fresh lime juice
- 1 oz. sugar-free triple sec or orange syrup or you can make your own
- 4 oz. Diet cranberry juice
- Put all of the ingredients into a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake vigorously until the ingredients are combined.
- Strain into a chilled margarita glass.
- Garnish with fresh cranberries and/or a lime wedge.
Make sure you find the Diet cranberry juice, which has only about three net carbs in every four ounces. The No-Sugar-Added versions still have too many carbs to keep this lovely beverage within my target ranges.
Serving: 1Calories: 74kcalFat: 0gProtein: 0gNet Carbs: 3g