As we transition into fall, I still have some Diet cranberry juice in the fridge. Let's use it up! This cocktail is so simple; it only has two ingredients and takes just a couple of minutes to prepare. The optional garnish also takes minimal effort. The flavors here are very simple, but don't leave out that squeeze of lime at the end! It really perks things up. This is a lovely tribute to Cape Cod and cranberry growers, and it will help you transition effortlessly from summer to fall. Food pairing: All Day I Dream About Food's Chicken Fajita Kabobs.
- 3 oz. Diet cranberry juice Look for the kind with only two net carbs per serving.
- 2 oz. vodka
- Put both ingredients into a shaker with ice.
- Shake it up, just to combine the ingredients.
- Strain it into a highball glass filled with ice.
- Squeeze a wedge of lime into the glass.
- The garnish is optional, but a wedge of lime would be nice.
Serving: 1Calories: 122kcalFat: 0gProtein: 0gNet Carbs: 1g