Welcome to summer! Summers tend to come late here in the Pacific Northwest, but I was able to test this one out on a rare sunny day in June. It works extremely well with the brown sugar substitute instead of regular brown sugar; I used Swerve, and it dissolved completely. Please try it and let me know what you think. Food pairing: Keto Brazilian Cheese Bread (pão de queijo)
- 2 oz. Cachaça
- 2 tsp. erythritol brown sugar substitute Or feel free to use another brown sugar substitute of your choice
- 1 lime
- Cut the lime into eighths and put it in your shaker.
- Add the brown sugar substitute.
- Muddle the lime and brown sugar substitute together in the shaker.
- Add ice and the Cachaça to the shaker and shake vigorously.
- No need to strain this one; just pour it into an old fashioned glass filled with ice.
- Garnish with a lime wheel.
In the nutritional information for this recipe, I assumed you would get one ounce of juice out of your muddled lime.
Serving: 1Calories: 134kcalFat: 0gProtein: 0gNet Carbs: 2g